- Improving academic performance
- Developing Thinking Skills
- Applying visual thinking
- Engaging habits of mind
- Increasing enquiry teaching
- Transforming whole schools
Transform your School, make an impact!
TSI is for teachers, whole schools, educational bodies and countries who want to develop 21st Century Learning, thinking environments and thinking skills with proven impact across the globe.
Malaysian Prime MinisterThinking goes whole country across Malaysia.
Whole School ApproachRichard Cummins describes whole school thinking.
EthiopiaEducational Change, UNESCO program director.
- Develop skilled, independent, reflective learners
- Create vibrant, collaborative learning environments
- Embed thinking skills at the heart of the curriculum
Top three findings from research with Exeter University:
- Raised student attainment
- Improved teaching quality
- Highly effective programs
Based on research and evidence, we support the development of whole communities where information is transformed into knowledge, knowledge into ideas, ideas into action. Want to know more about how to use reflective questioning, develop thinking skills, apply visual mapping, create collaborative networks and stimulating learning environments? This is your passport – enjoy the journey!