Available to everyone! Categorised into five dimensions for developing thinking, this area offers free access to a large number of resources on different thinking tools and approaches. These range from practical to informative – and are well worth a look…
Select a dimension to learn more and access further resources.
- Cognitive Processes (including Bloom’s Taxonomy, 3 storey intellect)
- Enquiry Methods (including Enquiry and Questioning™, Philosophy for Children)
- Dispositions (including Habits of Mind™, Howard Garner’s Multiple intelligences)
- Learning Modalities (including Visual Tools for Thinking and Thinking Maps ®)
- Creativity (including Six Hats Thinking™ and Tony Ryan’s Thinkers Keys™)
As the circle map below indicates, there are many different approaches to develop these types of thinking. Hover over the topics on the map and an explanation will appear.