TSI offers access to a wealth of thinking skills and resources to add to the thinking toolbox throughout each stage of becoming a Thinking School.
- Growing Thinking Schools Guide Excerpts – Available to everyone. This guide provides the starting point for the journey towards becoming a ‘Thinking School’ of the 21st Century. This resource area gives examples in the form of excerpts from the guide, to give a taste of what’s on offer.
- Free resources – Available to everyone. Categorised into five dimensions of thinking, this area offers free access to a large number of resources on different thinking tools and approaches. These range from practical to informative – and are well worth a look!
- Thinking Schools Resources – the four areas below are available to Network Schools only who have received training in one or all of the specific pathways.
- Growing Thinking Schools Guide – The complete guide, viewed in flip-book format.
- Visual Tools for Thinking – A wide range of high quality resources on Visual Tools including Thinking Maps©
- Dispositions for Mindfulness – In depth, quality resources to support implementation of dispositions for Mindfulness including Habits of Mind.
- Questioning for Enquiry - Helpful resources for reference and use.
- TSI Training Materials - For TSI Global, National and Regional Trainers only.